Our capabilities range from advising clients in the earliest stages of planning a project, to designing, detailing, and furnishing their homes, buildings or interior spaces. We are committed to producing sustainable, environmentally friendly designs through careful selection of materials and systems set harmoniously into creative site designs. Well versed in the technical aspects of construction, we enjoy working closely with clients and builders long after completing drawings and specifications to assure a successful finished product. From custom homes to residence halls, educational buildings to architecture for the arts, our project experience is wide. No matter the size or level of complexity, we work through every project with close, personal attention and commitment aimed to achieve each client’s goals. We have been fortunate to work on numerous projects offering amazing design opportunities, many for repeat clients, that have led to inventive, timeless designs with the finest aesthetic results.
In-House Architectural Services
- Initial services include feasibility studies, programming, master planning, site planning, surveys of existing buildings, and code research.
- Design services include schematics, design development, construction documentation, bid and construction contract assistance, construction contract administration, and site observation.
- Special services include presentations to client and community groups, model studies, renderings, graphic design, interior design, and building research and analysis.
Consultant Services Offered at Client’s Request
- Engineering services include structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, and civil and associated engineering disciplines.
- Administrative and management services include construction management, cost estimating, and project budgeting.
- Special Disciplines: We can organize any project team to include acousticians, lighting designers, theater consultants, audiovisual consultants, kitchen & food service consultants, elevator consultants, roofing specialists, traffic & parking consultants, historic preservationists, material conservators, programming consultants, life safety consultants, and other specialized consultants to suit the requirements of each project.